At TCI, our team is family and our culture is built on a foundation of hard work, integrity and collaboration. We strive to be best-in-class in everything we do – Exceptional. No Exceptions.
This means hiring smart people who are passionate, driven and focused.
View the Life at TCI and Site Build Team sections for more information on the benefits of joining TCI.
We put people first.
We strive every day to create the best experiences for our employees and clients and we are proud of the culture created at TCI. We encourage our team to focus on a work-life balance, celebrating hard work and success. As a team we celebrate the environment of working at TCI, creating an atmosphere that is positive, high-energy, dynamic and always professional.
AMENITIES AND PROGRAMS OFFERED TO EMPLOYEES:
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Internal training programs
- External career development events and programs
- Team building
- Community service throughout New England
- Lunch and learns
- Annual team and family event
- Culture Club
- Holiday parties
BENEFITS OFFERED TO Full-Time EMPLOYEES:
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and AD&D Benefit
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
On the front lines
The important work you do on a daily basis keeps our communities and first responders connected. We appreciate all that you do and are certainly lucky to have the best in the business.
Our mission is to recruit and retain top talent, and to do so we offer our site build team members the following benefits listed below.
BENEFITS OFFERED TO Our Site Build Team:
- Safety incentives
- Quarterly performance
Training & Certifications
- On the job training
- Paid certifications
- Company issued safety equipment
- Boot allowance after 90 days & every 2 years
- Keeping people off the road
- Per diem for any travel
- Quarterly gift cards to stay connected with the Timberline team