We have a great team with an exciting future, and are looking to add high energy, high aptitude, dynamic people with the potential to grow as we strive towards our best in class goal.
As an Chief Estimator at Timberline, you will contribute to a variety of assignments ranging from large scale renovations to new construction projects in multiple sectors including corporate interiors, life-sciences and academia. The position requires an individual who is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Prepare cost estimates for bids and negotiated proposals
- Manage all aspects and take lead on all aspects of an estimate
- Work with client and construction team during preconstruction phase efforts
- Investigate value engineering and cost saving opportunities
- During competitive bidding, explore scope for opportunities to differentiate Timberline’s approach from competitors
- Inspire, educate and coach junior estimators and interns to deliver superior client service and profitably
- Develop and maintain relationships with subcontractors and vendors
- Ability to develop accurate conceptual cost models, understand construction methods, productivity, equipment, systems and materials
- Ability to work on all types of projects such as Ground-up and Renovation from Preconstruction through GNP Development
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Minimum of 7+ years experience
Timberline has an onsite fitness facility for use by all employees and co-ops. We also offer healthy snacks-smoothies, fruit, granola bars, yogurt, cereal and bagels-all complimentary!
At Timberline, we strive to be best-in-class in everything we do – this means hiring smart people who are passionate, driven and focused.